They say you learn something new every day.

Back from holiday and back in the UK now, I’ve been messing around with Photoshop.

Specifically, I wanted to create a sort of watercolour splodge effect. Something, sort of like this:


And I found a way.

The secret is to find a brush set somewhere – I found some watercolour brushes, and then imported them into Photoshop. They’re really quite one use (you can’t brush them around, you can just use them for splodges), but it’s a very good effect I think. I’m convinced. And my dad is a watercolour painter.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Tag Cloud

%d bloggers like this: